Thursday, August 12, 2010

denied.

have you ever worked in the food industry? and wanted to deny someone food because of their weight? Diana and I were discussing this fact on monday. A day later a suburban pulled up to our side window. The people inside were so large that getting out of the car and walking to the other window would have been a chore. I felt terrible for this couple. The man was driving and the wife was in the passengers seat hooked up to an oxygen tank. They wanted to see how big the larges were so I showed them. To my dismay, that was the size they wanted. I made a rootbeer and tigers blood shave ice then reluctantly handed them to the customers. No one that size needed to be consuming that much sugar in one sitting. Actually no one should ever consume that much sugar in one sitting.
bless their hearts.

Evan

3 comments:

  1. your allowed to say anything you want about anyone. as long as you say bless their heart after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow. thats super sad. i feel bad for them and their car. such strain.
    bless their hearts.
    no really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know my cousin Tacy and her husband Will?

    Well WIll decided he is going to become president. And when he does, he is going to make fat people park at the back of the parking lot so they will have to walk farther and get more exercise. I think it is pretty hilarious all the other stuff he plans to do. Ask him at the campout on Friday! I am soooooooooo excited!
    oh bless their hearts.

    ReplyDelete