Monday, July 26, 2010

Cali-4-nia.


I have been gone. away. on vacation.
to california!

Day One.
Huntington beach.
Day two.

Shopping at the Irvine Spectrum

Night two.

Downtown Disney.
We went to the lego shop of course. I was happy to see that they had made a larger than life version of woody...

even though i'm not smiling in this picture.

We also went to some disney stores.


and dress up like the Mad Hatter.

Day three.
the beach again.
This is at Crystal Cove. It's a pretty sweet beach near Newport.

There are alot of old beach houses.
One day I will live in one.

Ps. I'm going to paint my wall like the yellow-green wall to the left.
I like it alot.

Day four.
Universal Studios
We don't have any pictures from there but after the park we went to a shopping center outside.

All in all it was a great trip.
See you in seven months California.

-Evan

1 comment:

  1. first of all, i am so glad you had so much fun in cali without me. hmm. but its fine cause in 7 months we will be at..... DISNEYLAND!!! and that is fine with me :)

    ReplyDelete