Thursday, July 8, 2010

"There's nothing cooler than telling your friends that the stain on your shirt is tigers blood."

The heat in the shack was abnormally high. After my fourth shaved ice a customer finally showed.

"Can I have a large Tigers Blood?"
"Sure thing."

I took his four dollars and waited for his shaved ice to be finished. The last drop of syrup was added and Hailey handed him his delicious tropical sno. He went to grab it when hailey's hand slipped. Time slowed down as I saw the fluffy sno fall down the shirt of our only customer.

"O my gosh! I'm so sorry!" hailey exclaimed.

I panicked and grabbed about twenty napkins. I sorta just threw them at him because I didn't know what else to do. He started to wipe off himself but the stain was already set into place.
We haven't seen him since.
-Evan

2 comments:

  1. I came to see you the other day. guess who WASNT there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about that? um. i work tonight! come.

    ReplyDelete