Saturday, July 10, 2010

Chinese Proverb

She came up and asked for small.
She wanted three flavors. Bubble gum, blue berry, and pina colada.
and she wanted her shave ice. quick.
I knew she was going to be hard to please.

She was a old chinese lady.

As I was making it she began to tell me how.

"Don't pile on like a mountain!"
I was only filling the cup up with the perfect amount of sno.

"Press harder"
There is a certain technique that is needed for a good tropical sno. and smashing the sno down isn't apart of that technique.

"Not to much! Not to much! That too sweet!"
I have made over a hundred shave ices by now and know how much to pour into one shave ice.

I'm so glad that she knows how to make a tropical sno though. because I don't?

-Evan



1 comment:

  1. So basically I'm very upset they moved your stand. It's not nearly as quick and easy to stop in for a quick HELLO!!
    move it back.

    ReplyDelete